EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Essential Strategies for Your Career and Corporate Success
“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving…and that’s your own self.” Aldous Huxley
Why do brilliant people so often fail in managing others? It is certainly not because they lack intelligence or technical skills. What they often lack however is enough Emotional Intelligence (EI) to manage their own emotions and others’ – especially when they are under pressure! (which in today’s fast-paced world is “business as usual” every day, correct?).
Emotional Intelligence is now accepted to be the greatest differentiator between being a good manager or leader and being a great one. Additionally, EI is essential for all the relationships we have – whether with colleagues, friends or family.
Put simply, one key learning outcome of this two-day, personally transformative workshop is for attendees to realise that their Emotional Intelligence abilities – such as self-confidence, humility, empathy, managing feelings, etc., – are far more crucial than their Intelligence (IQ) when it comes to leading people, achieving company and career success and, most importantly, living a fulfilling life. Moreover, participants will leave the training with practical tools to create an action plan to develop their EI for – unlike IQ – EI can thankfully be increased.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring.” Leo Buscaglia
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND: 10 PERSONAL BENEFITS – YOU WILL…
- EXPLORE ground-breaking Social Neuro-science research revealing why EI is such an accurate predictor of success (90% of top-leaders have high EI and earn much higher salaries)
- DISCOVERthe impact of your emotions on others
- CALCULATEyour EI strengths and weaknesses through tests and EI models
- RECOGNISE and CONTROL your own emotional triggers
- APPRECIATE and RESPECT differences and perspectives
- ADAPT to how others think and, most importantly, feel
- LEAD more effective, decisive and highly-motivating teams
- LEARN to communicate more effectively, assertively and collaboratively
- RESOLVE difficult situations, resistance and negativity
- PRACTICE techniques through interactive exercises to develop an action plan to put EI strategies into practice both for yourself and at work
WHY YOUR COLLEAGUES SHOULD ATTEND: 10 COMPANY BENEFITS – THEY WILL…
- LEARNwhy companies that provide EI training are 22 times more likely to be successful
- LISTEN to each other better without jumping to conclusions
- ADMIT to mistakes and take personal accountability
- REMAIN calm under pressure
- RECEIVE feedback and criticism without becoming defensive
- CONNECT to the emotions that drive people’s behaviours
- FACE difficult conversations
- HOLD team members accountable in a motivating way
- INCREASE sales performance and customer service
- RECRIUT and DEVELOP leaders to drive growth and profits
- REDUCE costs associated with turnover, absenteeism and lack of motivation
“No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” Theodore Roosevelt
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Generally, the target participants are business professionals from the Private, Public and NGO Sectors – including self-employed professionals – who have decided to develop their Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Leadership competencies to better manage their relationships at work (and in life) and, thereby, advance their careers and businesses.
Specifically, those from the following portfolios should consider participating:
- CEOs, Board Members and Directors
- Executives and Senior Managers
- Department Heads
- Team Leaders
- Self-employed Professionals
- HR and Corporate Communication Heads
- Project Managers
“When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion.” Dale Carnegie
This Emotional Intelligence training is offered as an In-Company workshop at any time convenient for your colleagues. Alternatively, it is also offered in a two-day Open-to-the-Public format on fixed dates by either MGT OPEN directly – or by world-wide, external training partners.
For enrolment enquiries for our next Emotional Intelligence Public workshops with MGT OPEN or external training partners or to organise In-Company training conveniently-timed for your organisation, we invite you to use our confidential contact form.