PRESENTING YOURSELF: How to Visually DESIGN & Confidently DELIVER Your Message
MASTER the most important SKILLS to become a POWERFUL PRESENTER
“It was an intensive two-day workshop, but I was captivated the entire time. Gerry was simply inspiring.” – Head of Corporate Communications & Marketing, Wasl Properties Dubai
“Gerry has undeniable deep experience in communication… and leadership.” – Saudi Aramco Team Leader
Clearly, the testimonials above provide you with compelling endorsements to participate in this training. In addition, whether you are thinking of attending yourself – or if you are in HR and are considering this workshop for your colleagues – following is another conclusive reason to attend:
In late 2017, LinkedIn surveyed over 2,000 Executives asking what skills are most needed for the year 2018 and Communication Skills were ranked #2. (p.s. One of our other training specialties – namely Leadership – was ranked #1.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- SPEAK with inspiring self-confidence before your colleagues, supervisors and clients
- MASTER “neuro-scientific” STORYTELLING skills to ignite interest and be more memorable
- VISUALISE your content to sell ideas and allow viewers to quickly understand
- LEARN how to effectively use your body posture, gestures and facial expressions
- LISTEN to and WATCH yourself on a video-recorded simulated presentation or speech
- STRUCTURE an easy-to-follow, memorable meeting, presentation or speech
- DEVELOP quick and easy techniques to overcome stress and nervousness
- CONVINCE your audience with EMOTIONS (“They may forget what you said; but they will NEVER forget how you made them feel”)
- DESIGN your presentation according to our “billboard” strategy and the Golden Ratio
- COMPLETE the workshop with new skills and self-confidence plus receive many website links to further improve the way you present and speak in public long after the workshop is completed!
- ASSESS your personal strengths as a Meeting Moderator or Public Speaker
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 2-day, highly-interactive workshop is designed for individuals from both the Private, Public, Professional and NGO Sectors who need to improve their skills and self-confidence when speaking in public and/or giving presentations to Conferences, the Board, colleagues or clients – specifically those from the following portfolios:
- Board Level and other C-Suite Executives and Department Heads
- Public, Media and Press Relations
- Sales and Marketing
- Corporate, Internal, External and Corporate Identity Communications
- Self-Employed Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Project and Performance Management
- International Operations
- Professors and Lecturers
This DESIGN & DELIVER training is offered as an In-Company workshop at any time convenient for your colleagues. Alternatively, it is also offered in a two-day Open-to-the-Public format on fixed dates by either MGT OPEN directly – or by world-wide, external training partners.
For enrolment enquiries for Public workshops with MGT OPEN or external training partners or to organise In-Company training conveniently-timed for your organisation, we invite you to use our confidential contact form.